Kim specializes in fine properties in ALL price ranges and believes luxury is a level of service – not a certain price point. Her customers appreciate her expert negotiation skills as well as the fact that Kim puts her customers and their needs first. “Buying and selling real estate is one of the largest investments that most people make. I am committed to my customers and will work with them from start to finish!”
Married to Matt over 35 years – they have 3 grown children and 6 grandchildren. Kim enjoys spending time with her family. She knows the importance of home! She is the “Heart of the deal!”
|REAL ESTATE SALES AND EXPERIENCE:|
|· Real Estate Sales Career from 2007 to Present. Annual Sales Average $5-7 million + with 28 (Average) transactions/Independent Sales Agent. Responsible for all marketing, ad creations, communications, customer relations and retention for myself as well as each property owner represented. Responsible for taking prospects from the search to the sale to the closing, providing constant communication between buyers and sellers, agents, lenders, appraisers, inspectors, surveyors and the Title Companies as well as providing accountability. Implemented marketing plans and strategies for my business as well as each property that I listed. Worked with residential clients, commercial, multi family, farm and ranch as well as new development.
As the Designated Broker and Owner and founder of My Texas Home Broker Real Estate Agency – Kim is also responsible for the daily activities of multiple agents – overseeing their production and responsibilities. She operates 2 offices – one in San Antonio and one in Marble Falls.
|LICENSES AND DESIGNATIONS
2012 TEXAS REAL ESTATE BROKERS LICENSE
2007 TEXAS REAL ESTATE LICENSE
1998 TEXAS REAL ESTATE LICENSE
MEMBER OF TEXAS ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS
NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS
SAN ANTONIO BOARD OF REALTORS
HIGHLAND LAKES ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS
AUSTIN BOARD OF REALTORS
WOMEN’S COUNCIL OF REALTORS
RESORT AND SECOND HOME SPECIALIST
ACCREDITED LUXURY HOME SPECIALIST
CERTIFIED NEGOTIATION EXPERT
SELLER REPRESENTATIVE SPECIALIST
CERTIFIED NEGOTIATION EXPERT
TRLP GRADUATE FOR 2017
PLATINUM TOP 50 AGENT SEMI-FINALIST 2013 & 2017
|· 2013 President of the Women’s Council of Realtors/Highland Lakes Chapter/Marble Falls
· 2017 Graduate of Texas Realtors Leadership Program
· 2016 to present – San Antonio Board of Realtors – Code of Ethics and New Member Committee
· 2013 President/Women’s Council of Realtors/Highland Lakes Chapter
· 2013 AND 2017 Nominated for Platinum Top 50 Realtors in San Antonio, TX
· 2009 – 2012 Secretary on the Board of the Horseshoe Bay Business Alliance/Horseshoe Bay
· 2009 – 2012 Secretary on the Board for Harmony School for the Arts/Marble Falls/Non-Profit
· 1986 – 1988 Founding Board Member of the Lake Travis Chamber of Commerce/Lakeway, TX
PERSONAL AND LIFE SUCCESSES
· Designed and built 4 personal home residences
· Planned and Organized many fundraising events and activities over the years including educational events as well as professional business events, including galas, silent auctions, athletic events as well as large concert venues.
· Teacher/leader and planned many youth events and trips through church organizations.
· Homeschooled (6 years) creating curriculum and lesson plans.
· 3 grown children – all married – 6 beautiful grandchildren!
* Married to Matt Lookabaugh for over 35 years.
Completed over 500 hours of educational courses in the real estate field
|Sam Houston State University, Huntsville, TX||1975 – 1976|
|· Major: Business Administration
Westbury High School, Houston, TX Graduated 1975
PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST